We are currently focused on making endgame content, and we want more pvp between players.
Problems on endgame:
- Endless storing items in Giant ADV3 cargos, not very interesting right?
- Fighting stupid pirates will make you bored in 3 days.
- Drilling have some strange magic, and it still satisfy me, but for how long?
What really cool:
- Fighting other players.
- Raid bases.
- Make faction vs faction wars.
To reach our goal we were making updates, that were a part of our huge plan.
Lets take a look on our previous updates:
1) We made offline production (and a lot of bugs)
2) We fixed pirates spawn rate.
3) We made factions minimum players = 2, to force a bit people play together.
4) We added pirates with public gps. So now players can meet each other in a timed event. You need understand, that you risk your ship, by fighting pirates. Also if we mining, and pirate spawned on you, and you dont want to robb it, other players can do that.
5) We made drills better price, so now there is a reason to farm pirate components
6) We speeded up nanobots. Now you can weld ships much faster. Yes, you need to farm a bit to get them, but after, you get such a nice block.
7) We nerfed a bit gatling guns, and optimized battling perfomance
8) We limited jumpdrives, and now you can’t evade pvp, by simple jumping away
9) Right now coming 2 changes.
Rebalance of conveyours & rockets (will be much much stronger)
Rebels trade station will be able to “trade” basic components, than can be processed by Iron, Nickel, Cobalt, Silicone. So new players will have a nice boost to their grow. Also, cost of lost battle will be much less, as you can get back 90% of your ship back, by using rebel trade station.
10) Soon, we will have rework of safezones:
Only 1 safezone per player
Safezone damaged as gridcores. Need weld with zonechips above functional level
4 blocks of safezones:
Starter: 0 zonechips. Not damaged. 10 meters 1kW
Tiny: 1 zonechip / hour. 30 meters max 10MW
Small: 2 zonechips / hour. 45 meters max 50MW
Standart : 4 zonechips / hour. 75 meters max 300MW
Large : 8 zonechips / hour : 200 meters max. 2GW
PS: You will need zonechips to keep it running. We use damage mechanic, to avoid torch bug, that allows safezone block not to consume zonechips
PSS: Values are for example, and can be changed
And now comes real spoilers. Please remove children from screen.
Safezone blocks will show it location for:
- Starter: 0 km
- Tiny: 2km
- Small: 10km
- Standart : 25 km
- Large : 50 km.
And here comes explanation about why you can’t jumpdrive near safezones. We want people hunt other players. Old players, will be target number one, as thier ships contains more resources.
(I allready expecting 10 ships near our base, waiting us (me, tonakien) go mining)
Lets discuss this. What do you think about this update?