Title: Restore grid …
Grid Name: …
Reason for restore: …
Date and time: …
- Grid Name - full name of your grid. e.g. “szczepix.BattleShip 01”
- Reason for restore - what is a reason for restoring your grid? Clang? Server bug? etc.
- Date and time - full date and exact time with timezone when bad things happened or last time when you see your grid e.g. 2019-11-27 18:00 GTM+1
- Playername - your in-game nickname e.g. szczepix
- Description - optional if you want to tell us more information
Rules for restoring objects-grids:
Objects are restored if they were destroyed by the game or multiplayer mode bug.
Victim of Clang 🙂 must know the timeframe when the object was last time present on the server and MUST know the individual name of the grid.
Objects that crashed/vanished should be reported as soon as possible. A grid will be restored when one of the Admins is available. The time limit is 48 hours.
Admin can refuse to restore the grid if the object got no individual name or timeframe of last seeing is not precise.
An object will be restored without subgrids!
We don’t restore grids in these cases:
- objects were stolen or destroyed by other players
- objects deleted by missing a grid core block
- objects that are often crashing will be considered as bugged
- objects with more than one subgrids are considered as clang Altairs
Sub grids are grids connected to the main grid through the rotor, connector or piston. Use them on own risk!
* those rules can be modified by admin.
If there will be REALLY good reason, and/or player is really active in the community, Grid CAN be restored, all will only depend on the goodwill of admins.